RGN-Aberdeen area- £18-Nights-Accommodation Support
Publicated / updated
4th May 2021
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking to develop your career further?
A top 20 UK Care Home provider is recruiting for Registered Nurses to work Night shift in a beautiful Residential and Nursing Home located in Aberdeenshire.
33 bedded home in Aberdeen and provides palliative care, convalescence, Dementia nursing and Parkinson’s care.
The nights shift is approx: 20:00-08:00.
This Role is 44hrs per week
- Leading, supervising and training the care team
- General Nursing duties-Wound care/general obvs/blood sugar level obvs/liaising with other healthcare professionals to give the best care.
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping precise, up to date records
- Maintaining the Client’s dignity and respect at all times
You will get:
- Free NMC pin renewal
- Competitive pay rates
- Free PVG check and uniform
- Refer a friend
- Paid breaks
- Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
- Robust Continuing Professional Development
Accommodation Support possible
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call us: 07521495604