NHS (National Health Service) is one of the largest employers in the world.
Everyone who joins the NHS is guaranteed a salary that matches their ability and responsibilities, and given every opportunity to increase it through training and development.
- a standard working week of 37.5 hours
- pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
- holiday entitlement of 27 days a year, plus eight general and public holidays. This rises to 33 days after 10 years of service
- better career and pay progression based on the application of knowledge and skills
- annual personal development reviews to support career aspirations
Adapted from https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/about_nhs.html